Friday, February 03, 2006

Wasting time again and dealing with sick kids

Here I am again wasting time when I should be working. I was thinking that I should clarify the name of this blog since it probably makes no sense. I named it after a story I recently completed. Actually, I have to revise the story yet, but it's one that I really like for various reasons.

I'm still having a lot of trouble finding time to write. This week has been bad due to having a bunch of sick kids in the house. I haven't had anything like a full night's rest all week. I'm going to get back to it soon, though. I promise. No, I'm not crossing my fingers behind my back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web This Blog
Get your own email button

Powered by Blogger



    Subscribe in NewsGator Online
    Add to Google
    Add to My AOL
    Subscribe in Bloglines