Saturday, April 08, 2006

Saturday Morning Writing

Unfortunately, today I'm going to have to be writing papers for school instead of writing stories. I must have a hundred ideas, but they'll have to wait until I have more time for them. I do try to write them down when they come to me so I won't forget important details, though.

I realized last week that I'd come right up against the deadline for submitting the paperwork required for graduating. The deadline was yesterday, but I spoke to my program chair and he said he could probably get it submitted still if I get it to him by Monday or Tuesday.

I'm relieved, but I still have a couple of hoops to jump through before I can relax. I'm really looking forward to not having to worry about school anymore. There are way too many other things I have to turn my attention to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web This Blog
Get your own email button

Powered by Blogger



    Subscribe in NewsGator Online
    Add to Google
    Add to My AOL
    Subscribe in Bloglines