Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Happy Birthday Benjamin!

Yesterday was the birthday of my youngest son, Benjamin. He was born on April 4th, 2005 and despite having to spend a few days at Cincinnati Children's Hospital due to fluid in his lungs, he's been a healthy and happy little guy.

I'm not the most religious person, but I thank God every day for Benjamin and his brother and sisters. He's a true blessing for me and my family. Here he is with his big sister Cora on Christmas day. I'll try to put up a picture from his birthday party later.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you don't mind if I reiterate on your page my blog from yesterday and share MY thoughts on our beautiful son...

HOW BEAUTIFUL life IS if you so choose! Today is my son's FIRST birthday. It is bittersweet for he is my youngest and he is now no longer a baby. But I look at him and MY world is FULL of possibilities. How blessed, how lucky, how utterly incredible... I am (to be) this boy's mother! What good did i do to be given such a wonderful gift? I sometimes look at him and don't feel worthy...but of course, i will deny it if you tell anyone!!! LOL He is the happiest, most loving and funny one year old i know!He's got a mop of hair on his head and if you look in his eyes, you can't help but melt. He's a healer, he's a brother, he's a son, he is wonderful human being. I pray every day that I will be a good enough mother. Thank you, my son, for choosing me to be your mom. Thank you God for the gift of him. Thank you, my friends, for letting me share my thoughts on it all.
WHAT A GLORIOUS DAY... The Anniversary of my Son's Birth!!!
Happy Birthday Benjamin! There are no words for the love I feel for you or your siblings! All I know is that I am the damn LUCKIEST and the RICHEST woman on this earth!
XO

The miracle in a child... a child can be so precious and fragile, but so strong and incredible at the same time.

4/05/2006 02:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web This Blog
Get your own email button

Powered by Blogger



    Subscribe in NewsGator Online
    Add to Google
    Add to My AOL
    Subscribe in Bloglines