Monday, March 20, 2006

Mondays

I can't believe it's Monday again. The weekends are way too short and seem to be getting shorter. Time does seem to go by more quickly as I get older. Hmmm...

It was another good weekend and I got to cook out for the first time in a while. We marinated a couple of big, fat steaks in something off the shelf from Kroger's and I sliced potatoes and onions for foil packs. We also had asparagus. If you haven't tried it grilled before, you're really missing out. Olive oil, salt and pepper and just throw it on the grill. Awesome.

Now back to the grind. No word count for today (beats self up), but I did start a new story over the weekend. Must. Finish. School.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web This Blog
Get your own email button

Powered by Blogger



    Subscribe in NewsGator Online
    Add to Google
    Add to My AOL
    Subscribe in Bloglines