Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Survival and Rejection

Yes, I survived the weekend. I know I didn't post yesterday, but it was Monday and Mondays suck, right? The girls returned home after a successful trip and found us all reasonably intact. It was actually a pretty nice weekend.

And then I went back to work. Ugh.

On a brighter note, I got a nice rejection email today from Chris East at Futurismic. I expected as much since they can only buy about 12 stories a year, so there's stiff competition. The thing that sucks right now is that I don't have another story ready to shoot over to them. I have to be able to keep at least a couple out there circulating at any given time. Back to work, then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web This Blog
Get your own email button

Powered by Blogger



    Subscribe in NewsGator Online
    Add to Google
    Add to My AOL
    Subscribe in Bloglines