Thursday, March 09, 2006

Another MacBook Pro Review

Here's a non-technical review of Apple's new MacBook Pro laptop. The consensus seems to be that it's fast, powerful and expensive. I doubt that it's much more expensive than similarly equipped windows machines, though. How much do you have to pay to get a windows laptop with a dedicated video card (versus integrated video with shared RAM)? My sub $1000 iBook has one, too.

The new Intel Mac Mini was less than overwhelming (sorry, the shared RAM just about ruins it for me), but I still expect good things when the new iBooks are unveiled. Hopefully, this will be soon (June?) and will include some aggressive pricing of the low end models (and NO shared RAM!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web This Blog
Get your own email button

Powered by Blogger



    Subscribe in NewsGator Online
    Add to Google
    Add to My AOL
    Subscribe in Bloglines