Sunday, March 26, 2006

Procrastination and Laziness

I know it's been a while since I posted anything. My goal is actually to post something every day, but it's sometimes hard to make myself do it.

As I've said before, I have plenty to say. It's just that leap past procrastination or laziness that defeats me. So, to my regular readers (there might even be two of you), I apologize.

It's kind of ironic that I teach a college course covering study skills and time management and one of the main topics is how to defeat procrastination. Do as I say, not as I do!

Anyway, I've been busy and lazy at the same time. Consumed by worry over mundanities to the point of letting things like the blog slip. I'll try to do better. Honest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web This Blog
Get your own email button

Powered by Blogger



    Subscribe in NewsGator Online
    Add to Google
    Add to My AOL
    Subscribe in Bloglines