Friday, August 11, 2006

Attack of the Comment Spam Robots!

Well, they have finally started to find me in force. The comment spam robots, that is. I've found several spam comments with links to commercial websites (or worse!), some of which I was afraid to click based on the url.

Unfortunately, what this means is that I'll be forced to turn back on that annoying word verification step to making a comment. Don't worry, you'll still be able to make comments if you so choose, you'll only have to copy the text from the graphic box in order to verify that you are, indeed, a human instead of a pesky spam robot. One just can't be too careful these days...

Tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web This Blog
Get your own email button

Powered by Blogger



    Subscribe in NewsGator Online
    Add to Google
    Add to My AOL
    Subscribe in Bloglines