Friday, August 04, 2006

Blog Format Update

I've updated the format of my blog again. I just added the nifty sidebar on the left hand side of the page. It seems to look fine and helps make better use of the available screen real estate. It's a little bit big for 800 x 600 resolutions, so I may have to tweak things a bit. It shouldn't be a problem for most users, though.

The whole process was a little tricky at times, but not too difficult for anyone who's a little web savvy. I found some great resources for bloggers who want to modify their pages. Here are links to a couple of them:

CSS No Crap Primer
Two sidebars in Blogger -Part 1 - Blog U

Tags:

2 Comments:

Blogger Sharon Pickering said...

Ray, thanks for the mention! Happy that my blog proved useful. I looked over your template, and I have the code to 'spread' things out a bit if you want. Just email me.

8/04/2006 10:03:00 PM  
Blogger Ray said...

Thanks to you for a great blog! I really enjoyed going through your site and picked up a lot of great info. I'll definitely make it one of my regular visits.

8/05/2006 07:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web This Blog
Get your own email button

Powered by Blogger



    Subscribe in NewsGator Online
    Add to Google
    Add to My AOL
    Subscribe in Bloglines