Thursday, July 13, 2006

Re-evaluating

I've had to take some time off from running again due to soreness in the knees coming back. It took a few weeks of running, but I'm having the pain and inflammation again. I'm going to have to try to work on stretching out and strengthening the muscles in my legs and see if that helps.

I've also been taking a break from my story writing. I'm not giving up, but re-evaluating where I want to go with it. Actually, I'm taking a fresh look at everything I'm doing to get a sense of where I am in my life and where I want to go. It seems like it's been a very long time since I've been able to step back for a moment and really consider what I want to do.

I've been entirely caught up in achieving goals that I set long ago as well as just making ends meet on a daily basis. It struck me that I've been spending much of my life in crisis mode. I've been focusing mostly on survival rather than actually getting somewhere. It's time to get out of crisis mode and rethink my purpose and the goals that flow from that.

Tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web This Blog
Get your own email button

Powered by Blogger



    Subscribe in NewsGator Online
    Add to Google
    Add to My AOL
    Subscribe in Bloglines