Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Independent Writing Project is a Go

I received word last week that I would be accepted for the independent writing project. This will be my final class for my BA. I'm already knee deep in stories that need to be revised, it seems, and several of these may be able to be used for this class. The requirement is that I produce about 60 pages of as yet ungraded fiction. This shouldn't be a problem, but I'll only have about five weeks after may 30th, when the summer session begins. Time to get back to writing and revising!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

With Andy?

5/30/2006 11:06:00 PM  
Blogger Ray said...

Yep. I'm not sure how this is all supposed to go. Do you think he'll want to see first drafts, too?

5/31/2006 06:49:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No one knows how independent study is supposed to go. It van vary person to person. You'll have to ask him. :-)

6/01/2006 06:58:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with it.:)

6/13/2006 01:32:00 AM  
Blogger Ray said...

Thanks, Rose! It's going pretty well so far. I should be getting back my first drafts this week with comments. Hopefully, it's not too brutal!

6/13/2006 06:29:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web This Blog
Get your own email button

Powered by Blogger



    Subscribe in NewsGator Online
    Add to Google
    Add to My AOL
    Subscribe in Bloglines