Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Final Exam Today

I have one more final to take for this term and then the semester is over! Let me tell ya, this one has been a long one. Just one more course to take this summer and I'm done.

I'm still trying to work something out with an instructor so I don't have to attend a class. I'd like to do an independent writing project that will give me the elective credit I need and also allow me to focus on what I'd like to be doing, that is, writing. Hopefully, I'll get some good news soon. Stay tuned...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Andy mentioned that you'd contacted him about an indepedent study. I put in a plug for you. Good luck -- and congratulations on being down to one final class!

5/04/2006 06:56:00 AM  
Blogger Ray said...

Thanks, Steve! It's been a long road to get here, but I do see the benefits of getting my degree. I really have learned a lot in these last few years. I do have you to thank for much of that, too.

5/04/2006 07:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web This Blog
Get your own email button

Powered by Blogger



    Subscribe in NewsGator Online
    Add to Google
    Add to My AOL
    Subscribe in Bloglines