Friday, June 30, 2006

I'm still alive!

Yes, I'm still out here somewhere. I've been finishing up my writing project for my final class and now it's done, turned in and I'm just waiting for my grade. I can't believe it's over!

I found out recently that I'll be teaching a developmental writing course this fall at the college where I work. I'll be putting that English degree to some use right away, it seems. I'm excited about the opportunity and I think it could lead to more and better things.

I'm continuing to run three days a week and it's gotten much easier than the first couple of weeks. There's no more soreness in my legs and only a little minor burning sensation above my knee. I'm hoping that goes away eventually, but I'm taking it pretty easy before I increase my mileage much.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting the writing project done, and on the teaching assignment. You'll do well.

6/30/2006 07:45:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats. So where are you these days?

7/09/2006 10:47:00 PM  
Blogger Ray said...

Thanks, Steve!

7/10/2006 06:32:00 AM  
Blogger Ray said...

Thanks, Rose. Busy, busy. I'm hoping to getting back to blogging more often very soon.

7/10/2006 06:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web This Blog
Get your own email button

Powered by Blogger



    Subscribe in NewsGator Online
    Add to Google
    Add to My AOL
    Subscribe in Bloglines